Do your life’s best work at Lycée Louis Pasteur!
The staff at Lycée Louis Pasteur aren’t just part of a school, they are part of a bigger picture to inspire children to be their absolute best physically, mentally and socially.
Maternity Leave Contract Lycée Louis Pasteur 4099 Garrison Blvd. S.W. Calgary, AB French Ministry of Education, Alberta Education and CAIS accredited French bilingual school, about 400 students total, is seeking a Full-time Admissions Manager to cover a maternity leave for one year beginning September 2018.
Founded in 1966, Lycée Louis Pasteur is a non-denominational independent French international school providing a challenging and stimulating bilingual education within a multicultural and multidisciplinary environment. We are Calgary’s premier French School, the only pre K to Grade 12 school in Western Canada both accredited by the French Ministry of Education and Alberta Education. As a member of the AEFE, we are part of a network of 495 schools in 137 countries.
The Admissions Manager reports directly to the Director of Finance and Operations. The Admissions Manager is a member of the management team and works in close collaboration with the Secondary School Principal and the Head of School.
The AM is responsible for the direction of the Admissions function of the School in order to fulfil the strategic plan of the Lycée Louis Pasteur Society. The AM will have a lead role in translating the school vision and philosophy into a proactive and fully integrated admissions strategy.
The duties include:
• Develop protocol to ensure mission-appropriate students are attracted and accepted.
• Advocate for Lycée Louis Pasteur while supporting the school and its leadership.
• Liaise with senior management to prepare, organize and implement an enrollment strategy.
• Ensure the enrollment strategy in place is well-positioned to meet or exceed enrollment goals.
• Manage the preparation of the annual and other enrollment campaign packages and review with the senior management team.
• Represent Lycée Louis Pasteur at trade fairs and special events as required.
• Ensure that evaluation systems are in place to measure the objectives and outcomes and make recommendations to the senior management team based on metrics.
• Work with the senior management team, and other staff, to develop and maintain a strategic perspective, one based on marketplace, constituency needs and satisfaction in the school’s direction, programs, admissions, and decision-making.
• Coordinate a means to seek regular input from Lycée Louis Pasteur’s key constituencies regarding our education, services, and relevancy.
• Ensure a positive and engaging experience for current and prospective families.
• Review new student applications and interview prospective families.
• Prepare and maintain enrollment statistics. • Review of the Alberta Education student data submission.
• Schedule, advertise and organize open houses throughout the year.
• Host tours of the school for prospective families.
• Schedule and organize entrance exams.
• Ensure the admissions information on the website is current.
• Develop and maintain parent surveys (survey monkey, Alberta Education, etc.).
• Other admission related duties as required.
Required skills and qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
• Fluency in English and French.
• Three to five years of Admissions experience or a relevant field.
• Demonstrated success in prioritizing and organizing multiple projects and tasks.
• Attention to detail and ability to maintain confidential information.
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
• Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Self-motivated, proactive, and capable of working on own initiative with limited supervision.
• Professional manner and appearance.
• Advanced computer skills with proficiency in MS Office Suite and Google G Suite The Admissions Manager is evaluated on an ongoing basis by the Director of Finance and Operations and follows a self-directed program of professional development, which is created in consultation with the Director of Finance and Operations and the Head of School.
• 1 Year full-time contract
• September 17, 2018
• Competitive, commensurate with experience.
• Participation in our group benefits program including but not limited to – medical, dental, long-term disability, life insurance, and RRSP plan.
• Police check (with vulnerable sector)
• Ability to work in Canada
• Friday, August 17, 2018, however if necessary the posting will remain open until filled.
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, in PDF format preferably, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information on the Lycée Louis Pasteur please visit: www.lycee.ca. Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified. As an equal opportunity employer, Lycée Louis Pasteur does not discriminate in its hiring of employees on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, age, or disability. We actively seek diversity among faculty and administration as well as among students.
Founded in 1966, the Lycée Louis Pasteur is a non-denominational private French school. It is the only pre K to Grade 12 school in Western Canada both accredited by the French Ministry of Education and Alberta Education.
Reporting to the Child Care Coordinator, the Daycare Assistant is responsible for assisting the Maternelle teacher with the… Read More/En savoir plus
Reporting to the Head of School, PE teacher is responsible for teaching, preparing and delivering subject matter to students at the Lycée. The PE teacher will liaise with secondary and primary teachers, coordinators and administration as necessary. Teachers have a critical role in executing the mission, vision and… Read More/En savoir plus
Reporting to the Head of School, the Maternelle teacher is responsible for teaching, preparing and delivering subject matter to students at the Lycée. The Maternelle teacher will liaise with primary teachers, coordinators and administration as necessary. Teachers have a critical role in executing the mission, vision and philosophies of… Read More/En savoir plus
Reporting to the Head of school, the Elementary teacher is responsible for teaching, preparing and delivering subject matter to students at the Lycée. The Elementary teacher will liaise with primary teachers, coordinators and administration as necessary. Teachers have a critical role in executing the mission, vision and philosophies of… Read More/En savoir plus
Reporting to the Head of School, the Secondary Teacher is responsible for teaching, preparing and delivering subject matter to students at the Lycée. The Secondary Teacher will liaise with secondary teachers, coordinators and administration as necessary. Teachers have a critical role in executing the mission, vision and… Read More/En savoir plus