Do your life’s best work at Lycée Louis Pasteur!
The staff at Lycée Louis Pasteur aren’t just part of a school, they are part of a bigger picture to inspire children to be their absolute best physically, mentally and socially.
Bilingual Receptionist & Administrative Assistant – Part-Time (25h / week)
Founded in 1966, the Lycée Louis Pasteur is a non-denominational private French school. It is the only pre-Kindergarten to Grade 12 school in Western Canada both accredited by the French Ministry of Education and Alberta Education.
We are currently in search of a part-time receptionist Monday to Friday from 7:30 am to 12:30 pm.
Reporting to the Office & Student Services Coordinator, the Bilingual Receptionist & Administrative Assistant will contribute to the administrative team by providing support and performing duties imperative to the function of the Lycée.
The duties of the Bilingual Receptionist & Administrative Assistant may include but are not limited to:
- Respond to requests for information from personnel, students, parents, and members of the public;
- Ensure excellent customer service provided to all the guests, students and staff;
- Coordinate subbing requests for faculty absences;
- Provide service and support to the parents, students, faculty and administrative staff;
- Input student absences into the student database quickly and accurately;
- Maintain student records and files;
- Administer minor first aid to students;
- Assist with supporting special events e.g. parent-teacher interviews, staff meetings, board meetings, fundraising events, etc.;
- Ensure the tidiness of the reception area and administration kitchen;
- Other clerical support as needed.
- Minimum 2 years in a similar administrative role;
- Must have superior verbal and written communication skills in both English and French;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Able to work calmly under pressure;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and previous experience with cloud-based document collaboration (Google Drive, Google Docs, etc) an asset;
- Attention to detail and prides themselves on accuracy;
- Self-starter, able to establish priorities and organize daily workload with minimal direction
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Ability to think critically and deal with changing priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work in a team environment, as well as with limited supervision.
Please submit a resume and cover letter with the subject line – Bilingual Receptionist & Administrative Assistant to email@example.com OR Apply on Indeed.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
- Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Up-to-date police check with Vulnerable Sector Search required.
- Interview Dates: August 3 to 7
- Orientation Dates: August 10 to 14
- Start Date: Between August 10 and 17
Job Type: Part-time