Once an application is submitted, it is reviewed by the Admissions Team who will determine the next steps of the applicant.
To start an application for your child at Lycée international de Calgary, please submit the following documents:
• Latest report cards (if joining in Grade 1 onwards)
• A copy of the applicant’s passport - or birth certificate (for Canadians only)
• A picture of the applicant (can be a family picture)
• A daycare referral (if applicable)
• Individual Program Plans, psychoeducational assessments (if applicable)
• $250 application fee*
• Application Form
• Linguistic Profile
Upon receipt of the complete file, and subject to availability, the Admissions Team will review the application to determine the next steps.
While applications are accepted throughout the school year, parents are encouraged to submit their application as soon as possible since space is limited and spots tend to fill early in the school year.
We look forward to receiving your application!