Lycée Louis Pasteur is one of a select group of schools in Calgary offering an in-house climbing wall.
About our Climbing Wall
Lycée Louis Pasteur invites you and your family to discover the fun and challenging world of indoor rock climbing!
Climbing at Calgary's Lycée includes:
- a 36 ft tall climbing structure
- 10 top ropes
- six automatic belay devices for solo climbers and beginners
- regularly updated routes to challenge climbers
- a welcoming family-friendly environment for all ages and abilities
- qualified staff supervision
- low drop-in climbing rates
- private rentals
- equipment rentals available
- free parking
Lycée Louis Pasteur is conveniently located in the quiet residential neighbourhood of Garrison Woods minutes from Marda Loop and Crowchild Trail.
SCHEDULE AND PRICES
- Drop-in: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday: 6:15 to 9 p.m.
- Drop-in: Sunday: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Private Rentals: Saturday
- $11 day-pass
- $5 Belay test
- $5 Harness rental
- $3 Belay device rental
Want to rent our climbing wall for a private party?
- 1-4 users/$80 per hour
- 5-8 users/$110 per hour
- 9-12 users/$130 per hour
For more information, contact email@example.com with RENTAL in the subject line.
A CULTURE OF GIVING
Thanks to the support and generosity of parents and staff, students at Lycée Louis Pasteur, Calgary’s premier French School, are enjoying a new climbing wall.
Every student from 3 years old to Grade 12 attending the school will have an opportunity use the climbing wall under the watchful eye of trained staff.
The wall’s design creatively incorporates both the Canadian and French flags and is a reminder of the strong relationship between these two countries within the school.
Lycée Louis Pasteur is one of a select group of schools in Calgary offering an in-house climbing wall. Climbing for all students is but one of the many unique aspects of the Lycée curriculum.